For discussions on the release, go to To see all issues & pull requests closed by this release, see the Git closed milestone for 3.3.2 on Github. 
- Simplifying table names and table columns, for example:
- edges instead of edge_table
- Removing unused columns category_id and reverse_category_id.
- combinations instead of combinations_table
- Using PostGIS standard for geometry column.
- geom instead of the_geom
- Avoiding usage of functions that modify indexes, columns etc on tables.
- Using pgr_extractVertices to create a routing topology
- Restructure of the pgRouting concepts page.
- #2276: edgeDisjointPaths issues with start_vid and combinations
- #2312: pgr_extractVertices error when target is not BIGINT
- #2357: Apply clang-tidy performance
To update your database
Download the packaged version from your operating system, and use this command in the database:
ALTER EXTENSION pgrouting UPDATE TO “3.3.2”;